Our goal is simple – to get your goods to the final destination in the lowest possible time, fuss, and price possible, in perfect condition!
What is 2PL?
A 2PL (second party logistics provider) is a carrier responsible for the transportation of goods. Examples of 2PL providers include shipping lines that operate freight ships, airlines that operate planes, and logistics companies that operate vehicles.
What is the difference between 2PL and 3PL?
2PL is when you outsource the delivery and storage of your products to an external company, so if you were dropshipping products from China, a 2PL service would ensure that your items are stored and delivered to the right place.
3PL (third party logistics) includes the storage and shipping element of 2PL, but with the addition of inventory management services, kitting and assembly, packaging, marketing and more.
Logistics and shipping can be confused
There are many terms and jargon involved in the shipping process that fulfillment companies can overcomplicate you with.
Freight and logistics are extremely complicated areas of your eCommerce operations, however Honest Fulfillment are here to simplify the process for you. We understand that you want to get your goods from one place to another, without a lecture in delivery process.
Simplifying the 2PL process
Time is money. We understand that you don’t have the time to bounce metrics and figures between your suppliers and shipping agents just to get a quote.
All you need to do is provide us with your supplier’s contact details, your current situation and a timeline of when you’d like your goods to be delivered. We will obtain all details necessary from your supplier to quote you.
Only then will we offer you different options and explain our recommendations in layman’s terms. We will never bombard or baffle you with the unnecessary information. We believe our job is to translate the jargon into a language that you can understand, allowing you to make an informed and calculated decision.
Unlimited 2PL options
With our vast connections and freight forwarding partners, we can send your goods via any method.
Sea, air, rail or even road freight are options open to you at the most competitive rates. We can even handle all of the clearance and documentation processes so you can put your feet up and wait for your goods to arrive.
We can arrange collections of your consignment or allow your supplier to deliver to us. We’re very accommodating and can do everything for you, or give you the flexibility to arrange to get the goods to us yourself.
Any bespoke requirement you need, we can help you with. Just get in touch with our team for more information today.
Why Use Honest FulPhilment as your China Sourcing Agent?
- We are on the ground in China, with a team fully employed and operating within Honest FulPhilment. We do not outsource any roles and do everything in house
- We do not use translation tools! All support is in clear and concise English, from customer service agents and account managers who are qualified and knowledgeable in sourcing and logistics
- No other fulfilment company has as many global 3PL locations within one platform
- We are one! Before we even quote you, we ensure that we understand your business model and it is one of the first things we do
- A combined experience of over 100 years! Although we are a relatively young company, we hire only the best and our team has an impressive record and history of accomplishments in this industry
- You won’t find any other agent in China who is as transparent in both communication and pricing. We have a glass door company ethos, hence our brand name!
- Founded by people who actually sourced, branded, developed, manufactured and shipped their own products! Our humble beginnings allowed us to live the life and journey you’re no doubt currently experiencing – allowing us to comprehend your past, present and even future product sourcing requirements in a heartbeat
- We invest heavily in tech, developing our own in-house software to make your product sourcing easier, more efficient and as cost-effective as possible. We are always adding new features, innovating and improving from customer feedback
- All shipments are insured and guaranteed. If they do not arrive, are damaged in transit or for any reason not as per the original specifications, we cover the costs
Get in touch with our friendly team today to find out more.